Wednesday 23rd April 2014

   I booked myself a late shift at work, and got permission to use the Forest of Dean feeding station again. This time i was on my own, and the hawfinches showed well, just for me. Did take a while for them to settle, but then...who cares when you get shots like these????

Hawfinch (Female)
Hawfinch (Male)

Hawfinch (Female)


Hawfinch (Male)

Hawfinch (Male)

























     Stunning birds aren't they?

























     After my success with the Hawfinches, i thought i would try my luck with the Willow Tits at Brierley, i only had about half an hour, so not really much chance i thought! But i hit it again, not as close as the hawfinches, but defo the best shots i have so far.....

Willow Tit

Willow Tit
    Then bloody work, always gets in the way dunnit!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment